The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

39 posts Page 1 of 3
Admin is away until May 18th
09 May 2013, 21:30
Hi all,

As some of you already know, I'm off on holiday tomorrow! :victory:

I had hoped to have a bit of time here today but have been busy packing bags and cleaning out fish tanks in preparation.

Will attempt to action any queries/tracker adjustments currently in my inbox but am then off to bed.

I will have internet access on holiday but probably will only be able to pop in briefly during the evenings. Sorry if this means you have to wait a few days for any bits and bobs you need me to do. I'll do my best to keep on top of things, not least because it's my birthday just after we get back from hols and I don't want a stack of emails to deal with then!

If you've got questions about how to use the forum, please ask in the 'Forum & Progress Tracker Help' area as there are plenty of experienced users here who can advise.

Big thanks to the mods for all their hard work, and sorry I'll not be able to do as much as usual for the next week and a bit. Please would everyone be nice to them and be on their best behaviour, thank you! :like:

Happy fasting everyone. Hope I can fit in a fast or two while on hols, no doubt I'll be indulging somewhat for the most part ;)
Have a wonderful time, you most certainly deserve it!!!
Have a really great time Moogie, you deserve it after all the effort you've put in on here. :worship:

Don't worry about us mods, we'll keep them all in line for you - I've got my rod of iron ready! :lol:

Make sure you do plenty of overindulging as that's what holidays are all about. At least you know how to get the weight off when you get back. :grin:
Enjoy! I wouldn't worry too much about 'fasting' while you are on holiday, just do what thin people do naturally, skip a meal here and there. :)
Have a wonderful break in the beautiful Lake District Moogie
Enjoy your break Moogie and don't worry about us!
Right then, lets see who we get as a Supply Teacher!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cmce wrote: Have a wonderful break in the beautiful Lake District Moogie

I'll be keeping an eye out this week then, give you a wave as you go past, have fun :like:
Hope you have a really great holiday Moogie - you certainly deserve the rest and I'm sure we can manage for a few days without teacher - looks like Boboff's in charge of the supply teacher :like: so this could be fun - but we'll won't let you down, don't worry. Relax, rest and enjoy x :smile:
Have a relaxing break, hope the fishes are biting!
Have a fabulous, well deserved break Moogie :smile:
Hope the weather is kind to you, have a super time and relax, we'll be fine and ready to hug you back into the family when you return.
Give a wave to the herdwick sheep for me please! X
Hey Moogie, How do I ???????? - just joking! Have a great holiday. It's well deserved.
Have a wonderful holiday Moogie, relax and enjoy! :heart:
While the cat's away...... Worry not dear Moogie we will all look after things whilst you are away. Take lots of piccies and have a wonderful and well deserved holiday. Julia x
39 posts Page 1 of 3