The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

10 posts Page 1 of 1
Holidays
06 Feb 2013, 09:26
Is anyone planning on taking their new slimlined body on holiday this year? Thinking of a lovely summer holiday is helping to keep me motivated. I am hoping to go back to Portugal. Where is everyone planning on going?
Re: Holidays
06 Feb 2013, 09:40
Good thread! Cheers me up thinking of holidays!

Well, we've just this minute booked a trip to Malta in the autumn. I hope I will be suitably slim by then! We will also go somewhere at Easter, probably Scotland, and we will be off to Sweden to my OH's family summerhouse in the summer.
06 Feb 2013, 09:47
We're doing a cruise in 3 weeks.

I've lost 2 stone but still have around 2/2.5 to go so not really confident in my swimming costume. Still, 2 stone is better than I was!
06 Feb 2013, 09:51
Hoping to get away for a short break in March, but in early October, we are flying in to Washington and then either driving up to New England, or across to Nashville.

We also have our Daughter and Son getting Married in May and August, respectively! So a busy year this year. :shock:
06 Feb 2013, 09:59
Some amazing sounding holidays there!
Cassie, 2 stone loss is brilliant, you strut your stuff in that swimming costume! I cant wait to tell people I have lost 2 stone! Id like to go horseriding in Portugal and dont want to squish the poor horse!
06 Feb 2013, 10:02
We are off to India for 3 weeks on 23rd Feb, with my daughter, son in law and grandaughter coming out 1 week later. I hope to have lost a few more lbs by then and as it is so hot there, I tend to loose some weight anyway as you dont feel hungry, only thirsty. We both think that we will be able to do at least a 6:1 while we are there, so taking loads of redbush tea and a pot of marigold bouillion to help. I am then going to Egypt with my best friend for a week in June. Not sure that will be so easy as it is all inclusive. However back to India in November with my new slim line body (hopefully!!!)
06 Feb 2013, 15:13
Taking our narrowboat out around the East Midlands at Easter. Knowing the English weather I won't be in my trunks anyway!!! Shorts would be nice hoping to have lost nearly a stone by then????
06 Feb 2013, 22:25
That sounds great Boatie...... I love messing about in boats.

My wife and daughter are off to the USA to see relatives at Easter (I have to work :cry: )

We will all be going up to the Norfolk broads in the summer and I will definatly not be fasting while on holiday ;)
08 Feb 2013, 05:38
We're off on a triple back to back cruise from Hong Kong to Vancouver in early April starting our 3 month holiday to Canada, Alaska and the USA. Oh and the Caribbean too with another cruise in June. But gotta lose some weight as cruise food is awesome and hard to resist.
08 Feb 2013, 07:03
Motivated by thought of nephew's wedding midsummer...they are all fit surf boarding types, so even though I am now ancient, I don't want to be the blobby mad old aunt...just mad will do.
Then a proper holiday in September which will be beach oriented...currently losing about 1lb per week,having started mid Jan, so on course...
10 posts Page 1 of 1