The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

5 posts Page 1 of 1
If my calculations are right it was actually yesterday 10 February 2013 at about 10pm that 52fastdiet.co.uk became 1 month old! I'm sure we would all like to give our thanks and congratulations to proud 'mother' Moogie and those hard-working 'godparents' carorees, Tracieknits, Jemima and theedemented1.

Some vital statistics:
  1. In its first two weeks the forum picked up c.28 members/day, and since then the daily pickup has doubled, to reach a current total of 1380 members.
  2. There have been over 6000 posts (760 by carorees - fantastic work!)
  3. 670 people have entered their tracking data.
  4. Best of all, the total weight loss recorded by members in the tracker is 1229 kg, that's well over a tonne. So the bigger the forum gets, the more weight it loses - that's magic! ;)
Whether you are looking for moral support as you move into the 'fast lane', suggestions for food (and drink) to sustain you through those 2 days, more info about the hard science and the latest thinking behind intermittent fasting, or just to chat to people who are on the same road, it's clear that 52fastdiet.co.uk is the place to be!
Fantastic stats dominic...I think you should include yourself in the thanks for making this place so good...and why aren't you a mod?
Thanks D, I don't know how I failed to notice that it had been a month! What a terrible mother I must be, forgetting the forums' birthday ;)

Always great to see the stats you post and I really appreciate all your help & suggestions for the tracker!

As for why D's not a mod, it's certainly not because he hasn't been asked :)
This forum keeps me going.
On fast days I'm sure I spend hours on here trawling through the posts which are both informative and inspiring.
Thank you to every single person who makes this forum what it is. X
Wow! Fantatsic stats!
5 posts Page 1 of 1