The FastDay Forum

Non-diet Chat

23 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: weather!
26 Feb 2015, 06:02
it's freezing cold here today :(
02 Mar 2015, 08:18
This will be completely ho-hum for our members in North Eastern USA, but I would like to let folks down south know that it's snowing hard up here in the Borders, big wet heavy flakes. Tis the season to be jolly stuff, except it has b*ggered up my walk plans for the day.
19 May 2015, 05:06
Reviving this thread to announce that... It's raining. It's been raining. For weeks. The forecast is for rain for the foreseeable future. This would not be surprising if it were Seattle, where it is usually raining. But our state prides itself on its "300 sunny days a year". The guest speaker at the university graduation last week (it was pouring) made a comment that we must have used up our 300 days :lol:
19 May 2015, 05:25
Okinawa has already had its first typhoon. It's a crazy year for weather!
19 May 2015, 09:57
Here in the UK we have already had over the average rainfall for the month and the temperatures are a bit down but as the lovely weatherlady said it could still even itself out over the rest of the month. Last week was a bit mental though one day it was high teens the next it struggled to make double figures.
19 May 2015, 10:36
cold
need jumpers
and it's goooooooood :D :D :D :D
19 May 2015, 14:37
Lashing down with chunks of hail/rain/thunder/lightning/sunshine all at the same time! El Niño is upon us once again :0/
Temperatures has gone up and down like a yo yo between 8*C and 14*C too.
What a day :bugeyes: :confused: :cool:
19 May 2015, 17:08
"Splish, splash. I was takin' a bath..."

Great day for a run! Don't you love that thick, cool, fresh air? No traffic, dogs, nor strollers interrupting the flow. (Smell that? I've chicken-chili bubbling in the crock pot for dinner.)

What a day to be alive!

"Splish splash..."

So c'mon. Get your rain coat and meet me outside.

"Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain
Telling me just what a fool I've been
I wish that it would go and let me cry in vain
And let me be alone again"
"Oh, listen to the falling rain
Pitter, pater, pitter pater."

Hey, there's tea, coffee, hot chocolate when we get back!!!!

:like: :like: :like:
23 posts Page 2 of 2