Weird science
Rockula
Princess bride
Terminator
Grease
The lost boys
Weekend at bernies
Ghostbusters
I recorded Sharknado the other day. Does anyone know if its bad enough to be good enough to watch?
Oh, the princess bride! I love that movie. I would put Amelie in that category as well.
I like movies but I can live without them, what I can't live without is 'The Big Bang Theory' and 'Mrs Brown's Boys' :grin:

I enjoyed the 'Twilight' movies.
Just about anything with Jack Nicholson in it, Britush comedies from the Ealing Studios and all the old Raymond Chandler movies. Dr Zhivago, The Go Between with Julie Christie, and ....actually this is impossible! I love hundreds.
Yes The Princess Bride was such a pleasant surprise & sooo funny. I forgot to add it to my list. Men in Tights a spoof on Robin Hood was also funny but very British humour. Oh & the Monty Python films.
Dumbo, The Fox And The Hound, Pinocchio .............. :grin:

Ballerina x :heart:
I forgot 'Men in tights', I must dig that one out for a re-airing.
Did you know that Monty Pythons' Life of Brian was actually banned in much of Britain for 10 years because of censorship?
Fantasia, fantasia 2000, The three Caballeros......... :lol: :lol:

The crucifixion scene in Life of Brian was filmed just up the road from here in a wee village called Doune. it's a lovely typically Scots village, bit of a one horse town, but with a wonderful castle where the filming took place. Whilst I was abroad, my son boarded, at a school not far from Doune and that was the film all the boarders watched, in secret, because it was banned by the headmaster! To this day he still knows every line!!
The Frog Princess, Peter Pan, Mulan.........

What like, Hercules.....Robin Hood........Oliver... :lol:

Ballerina wrote: Fantasia, fantasia 2000, The three Caballeros......... :lol: :lol:

I saw Fantasia on a school trip. I loved it so much. It is only the second movie I remember seeing. The first was Lady and the Tramp. I am still a bit suspicious of Siamese cats.
Cinema Paradiso...my all time favourite. And Gone With the Wind.
53 posts Page 3 of 4