The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

28 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: 100 pounds lost
19 Apr 2014, 08:51
WOW-Brilliant!!!!
19 Apr 2014, 09:20
Many congratulations - well done you, it's a great achievement. Very best wishes as you continue this journey. :)
19 Apr 2014, 09:29
That's fantastic!
19 Apr 2014, 21:57
oh my goodness, well done! Can you tell us what, if anything, has changed in your day-to-day life with such a transformation? I'm always looking for inspiration.

:like: :like: :like: :like: :like:
19 Apr 2014, 22:03
WOOHOO, congratulations and well done that is an amazing achievement. :like: :like:

cheers
Maggie :smile:
19 Apr 2014, 22:08
Wow @TedE - that's fantabulous!! How chuffed must you be feeling? Pretty jolly chuffed if you ask me!

Hearty congratulations!

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
19 Apr 2014, 22:17
Congratulations :victory: :victory: :victory:
19 Apr 2014, 23:45
Amazing well done!
20 Apr 2014, 07:50
Well, that's an impressive slope of the progress tracker! Down you go. And 50 kg lost sounds nice as well!
20 Apr 2014, 08:13
Congrats!!
18 Jun 2014, 19:50
WOW! That's GREAT! And it's another reason I love this forum: We share both success and (interim) failure (discouragement; it's only failure if you give up!). And this gives me hope that I CAN DO THIS! It's a bit scary to have committed myself to actually losing weight for the first time in years (lost "accidentally" a couple of times, when on food combining and raw), and confronting the "maintenance monster" I've never been able to tame. Going for it! :smile:
18 Jun 2014, 22:07
Congratulations on your success! Thats some effort, very well done.
18 Jun 2014, 22:15
Jayney Mackerooney @TedE, that is inspirational. I had a read of your earlier posts and I can see that you persevered through plateaus, fasted through feast days and generally kept going in the face of adverity. Thanks so much for sharing your journey. :heart: and I hope that the last few kg melt away during swift fast days. :like:
28 posts Page 2 of 2