The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

9 posts Page 1 of 1
Confessing my sins
02 Sep 2014, 12:41
I fell off the wagon post Greece two week vacation, and am now tipping the scales at 13st!!!

I've decided to get back on and start fasting today, which coincides with a period of abstination from the demon booze...

:frown:
Re: Confessing my sins
02 Sep 2014, 14:01
Me too. I didn't fast during my two weeks in Ibiza and I came back with an extra 6lbs which I'm still trying to get rid of. I got straight back into the fasting which from reading other peoples post is the best way as the longer you leave it the harder it is to get back on that wagon. Although I don't drink much alcohol I don't think I could give it up! Good luck.
02 Sep 2014, 14:27
Just had a look at your tracker, @Paulyboy. That was a long holiday! I'm sure that now you're determined to get back into it, you'll be fine - especially having given up the demon drink! Good luck in your journey back to your pre-holiday weight. Onwards and downwards. :smile:
02 Sep 2014, 17:43
Thanks for the support. I should never have tried to go it alone :)
02 Sep 2014, 17:52
Welcome back @Paulyboy Well Di you feel better for the confession? YES I thought so, just think how much better you'll feel after a few fasts under your belt. :like:
No need to go it alone we're all here to help each other. :clover: :clover:
02 Sep 2014, 19:45
Back on that horse Pauly and giddy up! :like:
I began here a year tomorrow but was only really " good" for the first four months...lost weight,regained some of it,but will be back on my horse tomozz and cantering along.....
First Anniv of becoming a member seems like a good time for turning over a new leaf!
So youre not alone with yr new resolve Pauly x! :like:
05 Sep 2014, 10:46
Fasts Tuesday and yesterday, and weighed in at 177 lbs this morning. That's a 5 lb drop, so good start.

I'm working away next week, so will use my travel out/back days for fasting :grin:
05 Sep 2014, 11:18
Hello Pauly. Well done and keep up the good work.
Bloomin wine gets me all The time. None mon to fri usually helps my weight loss.
05 Sep 2014, 11:40
We have all been there Paulyboy!!!

The important thing is to not let it keep you down. Dust yourself off and get back in the saddle. And I absolutely find that booze is a problem for me. For one, there's calories in booze and for two, I lose all inhibition and dramatically overeat.
9 posts Page 1 of 1