The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

22 posts Page 1 of 2
Delighted is a understatment. Day before my Sons wedding and I step on the scales a day earlier than normal as I have fasted Monday and Wednesday this week to allow myself a pre wedding celebration tonight.
To find I have lost 3lbs this week which takes me under the 11st mark. I never dreamed when starting this WOE I would have achieved so much by this special date. Only 13lb more and I've reached my initial ultimate goal beginning to think I may even be able to push myself further.
I'm astounded so happy,emotional and excited. Just wanted to share how I'm feeling today and if anyone wants inspiration or encouragement to keep going with this WOL then I'm the proof IT WORKS.
I will post a few pics of our day following the wedding as those who have been following me on here have asked to see my outfit and what I ended up with. I apologise in advance to those who are not intereasted. I'm just so happy :victory:
Well done! Can't wait to see some pics of you and your son on his big day. Enjoy every moment and know you will look and feel stunning! Wish him every happiness for his wedding x
Oh @Luvleeju I am so chuffed for you! Very well done!
It is going to be such a brilliant day, for so many reasons!

Enjoy every single minute and we will so look forward to the pics in due course....

Thanks so much for posting!

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
Wow, well done, that is an amazing achievement, you must have been so pleased when you stood on the scales!!
Enjoy the big day!
Fantastic, very well done honey! Hope the wedding is wonderful x :like:
Welcome to the WHOO HOOO, WHEEEE! Yes, yes, yes, Top of the World club. And you still have the wedding to look forward to.

WHOO HOOO, WHEEE, well done.
Well done-enjoy the day and we await photos!
Congratulations Luvleeju!!!
Hope fabulous for you to feel so great at such a special time.
Hope you all have a wonderful day :smile:
Absolutely fantastic. Have an amazing time at the wedding. I look forward to seeing the photos.
Congratulations!! That's fantastic!!
Well done! Weddings are such wonderful events and added to the excitement and emotion is your success.
Have a wonderful time. :)
yes, fabulous! It's so important to share our successes! Good for you!
Well done @LUVLEEJU That's a fantastic result :like:
You'll feel amazing on the big day and so you should,
thanks for sharing and how can anyone not be interested in a great success story like that, look forward to the photo's of your outfit, enjoy the wedding day and all it brings. :heart:
Congratulations! I'm sure that you will look as wonderful on the outside, as you feel on the inside! Have a happy day and best wishes to you and your family.
We are all interested. All.
Great feeling I bet. I'm so glad for you and can't wait for the pics.
22 posts Page 1 of 2