The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

6 posts Page 1 of 1
First Weigh in
10 Oct 2014, 09:37
Morning
Had my first weigh in this morning after 2 fasts (4 days in total) and I have lost 4 pounds which is a really encouraging start :)
I will weigh every Friday from now on making it a full week.
My eating on non-fast days has been moderate, I've enjoyed it but haven't felt an urge to binge or overeat.
Pretty pleased!
Re: First Weigh in
10 Oct 2014, 10:58
As you should be, that is great going!! Just remember that it is a long and steady journey but those losses should show that it it works! And even better, costs nothing!! :like:
10 Oct 2014, 11:09
Well done @JudyQ - you should be chuffed!

As Debs said - it costs nothing - as a reformed Slimming club member I can honestly say I would rather spend the time I would have spent at a club full of people making excuses and talking about "fake" foods on this forum getting the enthusiasm vibe from like minded folks!

Onwards and downwards!

:like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like:
10 Oct 2014, 12:04
Great start, Judy, very encouraging, as you say. As Debs infers, and I am sure you know, you won't get the same loss every week, but it is certainly nice to start that way! Keep using the forum for support, ideas and inspiration!
Best wishes as you continue this journey. :D
10 Oct 2014, 12:09
Great start well done. Just make sure you measure everywhere. Did I say that before? Seems to be my tag lone that. As the weight loss almost certainly slow down. But the inches will continue to shrink.
Good luck and keep up the good work . :like:
10 Oct 2014, 13:00
I know most of this is water and I am expecting a loss of around 1lb a week in the long term but it's encouraging and because I've been eating healthily, exercising every day and sleeping well I feel great :)
6 posts Page 1 of 1