The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

15 posts Page 1 of 1
Happy Happy Happy
01 Aug 2014, 06:40
Since returning from holiday 3 weeks ago I'm pleased to announce Ive Lost the 5lb weight gain plus a extra 2lb. 7lb in 3 weeks ,this holiday has given me a real boost which I'm delighted about.
My sons wedding is 2 weeks today and even though I wont hit my Goal weight target for then I'm well on the way to success. I feel so much better, look great and feel on top of the world thanks 5:2 and all you lovely people on this forum I couldn't have done this without you. :like:
Re: Happy Happy Happy
01 Aug 2014, 06:54
Congratulations @LUVLEEJU on your weight lost since returning from your holidays :like:
You've got to love this WOL for giving you the freedom to enjoy such celebration's then repair the damage done
relatively quickly.
Be proud of the work you've put in to reach this position in your fasting journey, enjoy your son's lovely wedding I'm sure you'll have a great day. :clover: :like: :heart: :clover: :heart:
01 Aug 2014, 06:58
Well done [tag[luvleeju[/tag] and congrats on the success. The numbers on the scale aren't the be all and end all. You feel great- that's what it's all about. :D :D :D
01 Aug 2014, 08:00
Very well done and look forward to seeing some photos of you in your wedding finery looking a million dollars!
01 Aug 2014, 08:11
Wonderful @luvleeju, you can't put a price on euphoria, can you?
01 Aug 2014, 08:28
@LUVLEEJU well done you, isn't it just wonderful to feel the happiness. Thanks for sharing. :heart:
01 Aug 2014, 08:43
Congratulations, it is such a lovely feeling, enjoy the wedding

Ballerina x :heart:
01 Aug 2014, 08:43
That's an exciting fat loss. Very well done! :)
01 Aug 2014, 08:44
Well done :)
01 Aug 2014, 08:47
Good on you ju and enjoy your sons wedding
01 Aug 2014, 09:07
Fantastic and a wonderful wedding to enjoy too, well done, keep going {{{+}}}
01 Aug 2014, 11:13
I'm so happy for you . well done and feel proud of yourself and beautiful at the wedding because you are beautiful.
Xxx Julianna
01 Aug 2014, 13:55
Congratulations on shifting your holiday gain so well and now a couple of weeks to the wedding to lose some more! Have a wonderful time and enjoy the day - but don't forget to get straight back to the fasting as soon as you can. When you are trying to lose weight for a specific date, it can be easy to give up afterwards, so just keep on keeping on! Well done and don't forget that we love a photo on here!
01 Aug 2014, 15:25
Congrats! This WOE DOES make people feel happy, non? Better about oneself and more confident etc etc. AND you still get to do things like enjoy holidays and good food without feeling guilty or miserable because now there's a way to deal with weight gain. Wonderful.

Have a lovely time at your son's wedding !
01 Aug 2014, 15:36
Well done! Congrats to your son & new DIL & enjoy the wedding.
15 posts Page 1 of 1