The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

6 posts Page 1 of 1
I need support!
17 May 2015, 09:41
Hi all!
I would like some help from you and get a kick at my behind and some encouragement : PLEASE!!!
During Easter I fell off the fasting-road and since then I have not got back on track. I'm so desperate. :cry:
Is there anyone who can tell me the truth and knows why I boycott myself? Where is the famous "button" I have to convert.
I was so happy with this WOE!
I lost this year 9.5 kilos, but now it has become 8 kilos, because I cannot get myself together :curse:
HELP! I really need a buddy :confused:
Re: I need support!
17 May 2015, 10:32
Hi @Jinta I'm sorry to hear you have been struggling to get back into 52. On a positive note 1.5kg the increase is not much damage, look at it another way you have maintained an 8kg loss!. There is a 'the really rather wobbly tent ..... in need of support' thread recently erected for when we struggle and where we can get support. If you read the thread from the beginning you will also find some very helpful books under discussion - I highly recommend you read them. Would it help to go back to basics and read the fasting library - reabsorb all the information as though you were a new to 52. I often do that, it's like reprogramming my brain and from that my commitment to 52 is refreshed. What days are you planning to fast this week? Perhaps if you share those days with us and sign up to daily fasting thread to make your self accountable, we might be able to help cheer you on to success. :clover: I hope that helps. :smile:
20 May 2015, 13:44
Hello @jinta, I'm so sorry you didn't get many replies.

I am having a real problem with my iPad today and have lost my first reply to you, along with another long post...grrrrrr!

Have you been over to the Really Rather Wobbly tent as Lizbean suggested? There is some really great info on there & you would be very welcome there.

I am in a bit of a hurry right now, not to mention being fed up with being thwarted at every turn! Will write more when I get a mo, but I must dash now - sorry!

In the meantime, can I suggest you read as much as you can on this forum and particularly the success stories and Fastiversary threads, as they're so inspiring......

Talk soon x
20 May 2015, 14:57
Don't be disheartened we all have a wobble every know and then. I have been bouncing around the same half stone since Christmas.
You know what to do and how to do it so break it down and take everything one day at a time.
20 May 2015, 16:27
Jinta wrote: Hi all!
I would like some help from you and get a kick at my behind and some encouragement : PLEASE!!!
During Easter I fell off the fasting-road and since then I have not got back on track. I'm so desperate. :cry:
Is there anyone who can tell me the truth and knows why I boycott myself? Where is the famous "button" I have to convert.
I was so happy with this WOE!
I lost this year 9.5 kilos, but now it has become 8 kilos, because I cannot get myself together :curse:
HELP! I really need a buddy :confused:

I just returning to fasting.

Ex is just making me eat more and with out knowing it, I'm eating for comfort (possibly). The food = drug trap is very easy to fall into.
AS I'v e said else where, I' ve had quite good results in the last week with ADF.

Like you, I have n't (hadn't) done it for some time but the symptoms are now quite familiar and don't (didn't) come as a nasty shock.
I'll be fasting tomorrow.....I won't have much tonight.......so why not join me?
22 May 2015, 07:49
Hi Thanks all for your support. This morning the scale give me minus 1 kilo and I think that gives me a huge boost to go on the way I do and even more. I have my fast day's on sunday, tuesday and thursday.
This past 2 weeks I started working for a new boss ond teusday and thursday. So my day's are filled and the fasting will not be that hard.
I read the 'wobbly post' and give me some support also. Just to know that there are people just like me having some struggling is in a strange way comfy. Although I hope everyone finds the strenght to get back on track again! :oops:
6 posts Page 1 of 1