The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

5 posts Page 1 of 1
So happy!
01 May 2015, 01:00
I just weighed myself after my second week on 5:2 and I have lost 3.2kg!

I know some of that is water weight and I also know the weight loss will slow down.

I should also point out that I restrict to 1500 on my non-fast days and work out six days a week (as I always have, this is not a new thing).

Very pleased with my results and this very manageable way of eating! Have a great weekend everyone!
Re: So happy!
01 May 2015, 03:22
whoa! well done @Polly in Oz!

My TDEE is only ~1500 so I try to restrict to that on non-fast days. Try being the key word.
01 May 2015, 06:45
Well done that gal.
Keep going, my TDEE is unbeleievably high so I lowered it to 1500 but fairly often go over, as I also exercise loads especially now I'm in training for the great north run.
I hope you remembered to measure everywhere too Polly. :victory: :victory: and walk around with that special (weight loss) smile on your face.
01 May 2015, 07:18
Whoop whoop @polly in oz - that's brilliant! Congratulations to you - it's lovely to witness your excitement...

Keep up the good work. I'm so pleased for you!
01 May 2015, 21:27
Well done Pol! :like: x
5 posts Page 1 of 1