The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

3 posts Page 1 of 1
First week weigh in tomorrow !
10 Mar 2013, 19:31
So excited for our first week weigh in tomorrow :smile: My husband and I are doing great and actually look forward to our fast days. We now can feel what true hunger feels like as we ate out of habit or because the clock said so. I also see that I was a carb grazer snacking on chips, crackers and cookies throughout the day which I don't even want now. :grin: This website is so helpful that we enjoy reading about everyone's journey and helpful hints. We are committed to this WOL as we both feel so much better. Had to google what a " stone " was as us Americans had no idea. Thankyou everyone :wink:
Yay!!!

Good luck and I hope you show a loss. But please don't get discouraged if you don't. Home scales are notoriously inaccurate, and there are so many factors that can affect the number that shows up. I've been going about 2 weeks between weigh ins, but I might make that once a month. :-)
Good luck for tomorrow. I weigh-in on a Monday too.

Make sure you post and let us know how you both got on. If it's good we all love to hear about it as it's so encouraging if it's not, there's plenty of good advice and support here for you.
3 posts Page 1 of 1