The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

3 posts Page 1 of 1
First week success
11 Mar 2013, 10:53
First weigh in at start of week two (actually ended up with three fast days since switching from Tues/Th to Sunday/Th- Down 6.8 pounds. Very pleased- I understand that as with any diet, the first several pounds come from glycogen breakdown and water loss- and hence are not "real"- however, I'd been on a plateau with weight watchers since last summer, so it's really nice to reboot! My fast days have been easy- and getting easier- so I'm very pleased, and thank you all for inspiration! :cool:
Re: First week success
11 Mar 2013, 11:03
Hi & welcome :) Great to see you're trying 5:2, presumably you're no longer doing WW as your feed days needn't be restricted like that. Well done on your initial loss, it would be great if you could include your stats on the progress tracker as we're sorely lacking male details!
Re: First week success
11 Mar 2013, 12:33
Have put my stats on- I haven't given up WW on non-fast days, because it was maintaining well for me, so we'll see how it goes!
3 posts Page 1 of 1