The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Yay again!
17 Mar 2013, 18:33
So relieved; managed to lose this week and not just what I put on last week, I actually surpassed it! Waist measurement down too. Very pleased. :victory: However, one small thing niggles at the back of my mind: lunch today was at ChoccyWoccyDoDah and consisted of the most divine hot chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream, smarties, chocolate fondu, white chocolate covered popcorn, dolly mixtures, jelly babies and chocolate tiffin cake! I feel that if I weigh myself tomorrow, the results would not be the same! I think the sugar crash tomorrow might be extreme so I may change my fast day to Tuesday :bugeyes:

Next week's weigh in will be interesting... :grin:
Re: Yay again!
17 Mar 2013, 18:37
Don't worry about it, it'll all balance out by your next weigh day :)
Your lunch sounds lovely! Sometimes I'm like that too, having a nice treat instead lunch rather than lunch and the treat as well. I always try to eat exta veg with my dinner to add a healthy balance to the day then :)
2 posts Page 1 of 1