The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

5 posts Page 1 of 1
:victory:

I have been doing this WOL for 4 weeks now and finally the scales have gone down 3lbs!! Not much as alot of people but still 3lbs in 4 weeks....im happy!! Just hoping it doesnt move up again!

I did tweak last week and started having one meal in the evening on fast days rather than 2, maybe that has helped. And im still going to track the odd day on mfp to see if im still eating close to me TDEE.

I was starting to get slightly discouraged, but hopefully this will be the start on the downhill slope for me!

:lol:
Rooting for you and feeling encouraged,
Nice work! It does seem to be harder the lower you are to start with.
How much weight do you want to lose Kim?
I read somewhere on here, if its about 15 lbs or less then half a lb per week is the average so you are beating that already :)
Sue
Ideally I'd like to lose 1.5 - 2 stone, so am happy with small losses.
Was just a bit disappointed with no movement at all. I'm in this for the long run so don't want to lose too quickly.....plus I'm being a bridesmaid in a month so still need the dress to fit!!
5 posts Page 1 of 1