The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

7 posts Page 1 of 1
hi
i started trying to lose weight 8 weeks ago (23/1/13) and the scales this morning said I have lost almost 18lbs. :shock: WOW :grin:
I have in the past done WW,SW and Rosemary Connelly, and i would feel hungry all the time and lose around 1/4 -1/2 some weeks and a stone would take between 3-6 months and by then i would be so fed up and disheartened i would give up

this WOL is great - for me - i dont feel particularly hungry on fast days till mid afternoon and then quell that with a cup of miso / bouillon

i have noticed that i am starting to feel full quicker and i eat slower too but it is hard to reach my tdee on feed days - i seem to be averaging around 70-90% but am not complaining

just needed to share this somewhere as i have told freinds etc that i am trying to lose weight

jeni
Well done Jeni! That's a fantastic loss :) It just goes to show how effective 5:2 is, especially at changing eating habits and yet not making us feel deprived.
Thanks Moogie
to think,all those previous "diets" i was probably doing more harm that good by eating too little and going in starvation mode maybe?

all praise Dr M :-)
WOW indeed!! That's a fantastic weight loss, well done.
wonderful, I love hearing the success stories! Well done
7 posts Page 1 of 1