The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Eureka
26 Jan 2013, 11:42
Having been a bit stuck since Christmas I have at last had two weeks consistent small weight loss. I'm happy with that :D
Re: Eureka
26 Jan 2013, 13:45
well done pat yourself on the back
26 Jan 2013, 15:51
Well done Gonewest. Small and consistent is a good way to go. I'm still waiting for my eureka moment. Just nibbling away at point 1 of a pound so far (Twice) Not enough to register on progress tracker as a loss. Not complaining though as I think it has a lot to do with the amount I need to lose.
26 Jan 2013, 19:50
Thanks both, I think my problem has been that after Christmas there have been a number of goodies left over to finish off. Once or twice I had enough calories left over to have a small amount of one of these things, but once I did I just wanted more, so I mucked up a couple of fast days. These are now gone and I've gone back to fast days where I am having nothing between breakfast and dinner because there aren't the temptations there on fast days for me to snaffle. It's strange really because I can cook nice things on fast days that are ready for the next day and won't touch them, but the psychological thing that something was open or cut and was just waiting to be finished is somehow different. We had a Christmas break from fasting of 2 weeks, next year I will just go with the flow until the seasonal goodies are gone and start again afterwards. But hopefully by next year I will have lost enough weight that a slightly longer break won't even matter.
4 posts Page 1 of 1