The FastDay Forum

Delighted or Disappointed?

11 posts Page 1 of 1
WOW
19 Sep 2013, 08:11
:grin: I started this WOE on the 23rd August 2013. I have not been weighing myself each week but I know I have lost weight. Well in total since when I started (I weighed myself this morning) and have lost 15lbs. I feel good and have a spring in my step (insetad of a thud) :wink: I measured myself all over when I started, so I am due to record the inch loss later today.
This is a brilliant way of life and something that I have total control over.
To everyone keep up the good work!

I usually fast Tuesday/Thursdays and do not eat at all on those days!
Re: WOW
19 Sep 2013, 08:20
Congrats, you must be so pleased!xx
19 Sep 2013, 08:22
well done JJ309!!

:-)
19 Sep 2013, 08:35
Well done JJ309 and I'm sure the measurements will be equally as good! :victory: :victory: :victory:
19 Sep 2013, 08:42
Hi JJ Wow indeed :heart: :heart:
Told you you'd do well on this amazing WOL :heart:
That's the motivation to carry you forward. and Coward of course
Brilliant and Good Luck. :clover: Sue. :clover:
19 Sep 2013, 08:55
Well Done! Just don't panic when next month is not so spectacular.

I'm sure you are aware that a lot of initial loss is water weight and many of us started off really impressively then slowed somewhat!
19 Sep 2013, 10:53
Yes I fully understand that it will mostly be water weight but even so, it's nice to see it's going the right way. My hubby has noticed, he said there's not so much of a dip when I get into bed :grin: Cheeky!!

Thank you for all your replies, it really is encouraging to strive forward. x :clover:
19 Sep 2013, 11:00
Well done, what a fab result. Have you been counting cals on non-fast days?
19 Sep 2013, 11:28
Fantastic. Well done and thanks for sharing! It helps keep me motivated to read good news stories!
19 Sep 2013, 11:40
That's great news. Keep up the good work :)
19 Sep 2013, 12:44
Hi Justdee, no I don't really count calories on non fast days. But I do keep a record of what I have eaten (not all the time though) and roughly judge the calorie. I feel that my appetite has regulated during the course of the 4 weeks and find that I don't want to eat. I love cooking but even now I can take or leave it.
Best of luck x
11 posts Page 1 of 1