The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

11 posts Page 1 of 1
Fast Tuesday March 31st
30 Mar 2015, 20:14
Wet fish time. I missed my usual Sunday Fast as I had a breakfast out. Interesting really, if I agree to do social food on a Sunday I'm screwed. So 4 days of ridiculous eating with no rythm, looking forward to lots of vegies today. So far spinach, cauliflower and coconut cream soup and coffee. Later mini protein bar then vegies for a late lunch. Good luck anyone joining me.
Re: Fast Tuesday March 31st
30 Mar 2015, 20:23
What?!, I haven't finished Monday's fast yet...although the kitchen is now firmly closed!
Have a good one @GMH ...enjoy those veggies ;)
30 Mar 2015, 21:52
I'll be fasting too @GMH. Good luck and enjoy it everyone. I got a bit out of control at the end of Monday, what a pity, never mind, Repairs are immediately possible! :clover:
30 Mar 2015, 23:53
Hey all! It is still Monday here and I have 3 more hours to go. I've eaten my allowed calories and really want to eat more even though my stomach is full with dinner. A couple of good shows are coming on tv so I guess I will sip tea and watch for a bit. Difficult, though, since tv and snacks go hand in hand I'm afraid. Time to put the kettle on. Good luck to all fasters, today or tomorrow!
31 Mar 2015, 02:43
I usually fast on a Monday but arrived home last night to a house full of people and homemade pizza and salad was the easiest and quickest option to feed myself, my husband, son and 6 of my sons friends (all in their twenties and hungry).

Happy Tuesday fasting!
31 Mar 2015, 07:15
Well I went off the rails early :oops: however I had the fish with me, so a quick slap and I am going in around 700 to 800 cals. I am very full after a bowl of veg, I'm tired so an early night on the cards.
31 Mar 2015, 07:34
I'm in for a Tuesday fast :)
31 Mar 2015, 08:36
I'm in although it may end up being a window. Birthday of one of the crew and my last day as an employed person in the sandpit. :victory: Celebrations are required. :party: We'll see how I do.
31 Mar 2015, 12:38
I'm in today, my first fast for a long time, and it shows on the scales.
I really want to get back on track and am aiming for 6 solid weeks of 5:2 before my birthday in mid May. :clover:
31 Mar 2015, 16:24
Hubby and I are fasting today too. We were supposed to fast yesterday, but we had to put our cat down yesterday morning :-( I consoled myself with ice cream and cookies. Poor little sweetheart was a fantastic cat, and I brought him to the vet on Friday because I thought he had been trying to cough up hairballs, unproductively. Turns out the poor guy had lung cancer and severely decreased lung function. One lung basically was too full of tumors to work at all. So we're all a bit blue around here. We adopted another cat this weekend for my son, to help ease the blow of losing his cat. But we're all super sad about Sam.

And I'm a little disappointed in myself for eating so much of the wrong thing. It's weird how comforting sugar is. It really does take some of the pain away.
31 Mar 2015, 19:50
I've had a good fast today, but am starting to get rumbly now before bedtime. I'm hoping an Options will see me through till morning, as I often sleep badly on Fast days.
Good luck to those whose Fast Day still has a long time to go.
11 posts Page 1 of 1