The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Humming and hawing over whether I will fast today. I think I will just aim for a light day, with a salad for lunch, and steak and veg, plus some fruit, for dinner. I am trying to be inspired by reading the determination of others, especially wmr309 whose situation is not dissimilar to mine. :grin:

I know I have a long weekend ahead of eating more than I need, almost inevitable when we have visitors and will be eating out and having different lunches to the ones I have when on my own. But hopefully will be able to use this as an opportunity for others to finish up some Christmas goodies too!

Best wishes to all fasters today! :clover: :smile:
I'm in today @Sassy1. A bit of a muddled day with working in the middle of it, so at 11:15am have just had a small salad to get me through. I also swam this morning so feeling pleased with myself.
Good luck with your light day today - sounds like you have a very social time coming up.
Stay cool tomorrow!!
Any other fasters on board today?

Merry
Thanks @Merrymelb, I have had my salad lunch too and now need to try hard to not have anything else til dinner time - I am craving something sweet...

We are taking our visitors to the beach tomorrow. No doubt it will be crowded, but hopefully will be cooler than at home. It's glorious at the moment, I am sitting on our deck enjoying the warmth having done the "essential" chores before our visitors arrive. Need to find things to do to keep me busy til dinner time tho!!

Hope you are able to enjoy the hot day tomorrow!! :smile:
I am fasting today, too. I am now down to 62.3 kg. I,5 kg down from where I started this time. :smile: We still have some Christmas cake left. I am having a small piece with my breakfast at 15:00. I still am losing weight. I wish, Sassy, I could head to the beach. We've had so much of gray and rainy days that I am fed up of them. If only we had snow, but it is the Global warming thing, and again we've had an unusually warm year of 2017 :frown: At least the days are gradually getting longer, that is something :wink:
4 posts Page 1 of 1