The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Good morning!

Although my solstice challenge is to be able to NOT have to fast, or even have light days, I do feel the need to try to eat less today. Will see how I go. I don't have a busy day scheduled, but am planning to spend time in the garden, so that may help me keep away from the food.

The forum has been very quiet over the past week. Would be good to hear how others are going.

Best wishes to all. :smile: :clover:
Halfway to my goal, so there's no question about fasting today. But also have to recover from a celebratory weekend.
I'm in today. This morning has whizzed past so I'm feeling confident this is going to be a relatively easy day. I'm looking forward to Nigella's Vietnamese chicken tonight - made without oil. I just love it. Happy fasting x
I'd been planning all day to get on the forum but forgot. Had a good fast day. Nothing during the day and only a small amount of pasta with tomatoes, child and tiny bit of mince. I'm hungry so an early night before the alarm goes at 6am to get to the gym before work. It's all needed to overcome eating one litre of Sarah Lee rocky road ice cream, several bars of chocolate, red wine and couple of lunches in a restaurant. And that was only the 'extra' bits of food over 72 hours... Some of it was in reaction to not losing anything (!) after doing two good fasts in one week. Hopefully the weigh in on Friday will be better.
I fasted but didn't have time to post. It was a good day and I only ate my evening meal - no extras!
5 posts Page 1 of 1