The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Although I fasted two days last week, I didn't post in this thread because the previous week I was replying to my own post. :bugeyes: How times have changed!

This week I'll be only able to do one fast as I'm travelling for work. My strategy is to skip breakfast on Thursday but we are going to a fish restaurant for lunch so I won't say no to that. I need to fast today as it was a 48-hour weekend full of carbs and large meals. The scales weren't kind this morning :cry:

As I was expecting it has been hard to fast today as I had too many carbs yesterday and I always notice that. Gym tomorrow, salad of barley, green beans and sweet potato for lunch, so hopefully that will reset the body. Good luck everyone.

cheers
Wendy
Well done, @Wmr3009, for your fasts last week. I quite understand what you mean about the lack of posts, especially on the 'Fasting Today' threads. It can feel quite isolating.

I managed two fast last week but they were on Wednesday and Friday, so didn't coincide with yours. Like you, I also had quite a 'carby' weekend but I still managed a loss of 1.3 pounds on my weigh-in day yesterday. :grin: That makes a total of 4.2 pounds since I got serious about losing my post Christmas cruise/New Year weight gain, which was two weeks ago. Only another five pounds to go to get back to target! :cry:

I'm not fasting today - planning on tomorrow - but hope that your day is going well. I am finding it tricky to pull back from high calorie treats and excessive carbs on non-fasting days but hope that I am will get better at it as time goes on!

Stay strong! Onwards and downwards with the numbers on the scales! :victory:
Sorry StowgateResident, I wrote two replies but got logged out and lost them. Very frustrating!
3 posts Page 1 of 1