The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi folks! Anyone else joining me for a fasting and repairing day ?
Apologies for not calling in very often these days and Hi to all fastees old and new
Keep cool everyone,if its as hot where you are as it is where i am! And happy fasting XX
:clover: :like: :victory:
Well hello there Candy!! I am definitely joining you today. Haven't eaten a bean yet(!!) but hope to have smoked haddock with either salad or some veggies tonight. This will be my first fast for some time - although having bean inspired by you and your low carbs - I have lost 1 stone 1 and a half pounds - in just 6 weeks!! That has never happened to me in my dieting life - so VERY happy!

I know Dr Moseley says we can have 800 cals now on a fast day but I think I'll still try and get as near to 500 as poss - and keep those carbs way below 50g today.

Anyone else joining us?!!

Bean :heart:
Howdydoody Beano! Hope your fast is going well
Thnaks for joining me! Well done on weight loss so far..you are smashing it! :wink: XXXXXX
Onwards and downwards we go! X
Well yesterday was my best fast day - EVER! I ended up only having consumed 350 cals and 15g carbs! Very happy with that - and hoping to repeat it on Thursday. Today I'm going to stick with 800 cals - and under 50g carbs!!

How did it go for you Candy? @Candicemarie?!! ;-)

Bean :bugeyes:
4 posts Page 1 of 1