The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

8 posts Page 1 of 1
Just back from 25 day holiday with a great deal of weight to lose (ideally 7kg) by Christmas, so this is the first of three (count 'em) fasts this week. Looks like it's just me......oh well. Planning to have two meals today, a vegetarian satay noodle dish, including spinach, asparagus and mushrooms, and later a Warburton's Thin with a home made kidney bean chilli burger. Looking forward to getting back on the straight and narrow again, eating good wholesome food, and my banned list includes cocktails (until mid December) and all the stuff that has helped me put on weight over the past 3 to 4 weeks.
Welcome back! That sounds like a fabulous holiday :drink:
Good luck with getting back to the fasting - your meals today sound delicious. It is surprising that out of the huuuuuuuge number of forum members, there is nobody else posting on here today. I'm not really fasting today, but because my OH is out, I'm planning on only having drinks until this evening.
Have a good day @wasafan... And any other lurking Fasters! :clover:
I'm fasting today! Just had a Bovril and only got an hour or so to go till teatime - thank goodness.
Never mind, I have crumpets to look forward to tomorrow.
I'm fasting today too!! Only 1:30 p.m. here on the Pacific coast so quite a long time to go. Have just had a hot chicken bouillon drink, then popping out for a couple of hours grocery shopping (no, it doesn't make me more hungry, just keeps me busy), then a Safeway Eating Right high protein meal - Fajita seasoned Chicken and Vegetables for Lettuce Wraps, with 29g of protein and 7g net carbs - Now the thought of THAT is making me feel hungry!!
You've probably all finished your Saturday fasts already !!!!!!
Well done you guys picking Sat to fastn repair
Gotta be the hardest day of the week so respect where its due :like:
@wasafan those warb thins are ok at100 cals a go arent they!
Hey@Golarne that COULD turn into a sneaky fast day if you keep yr evening cals down!
Liw cal day fir me tiday..under TDEE..looking forward to a mince pie and cuppa tomoz with friends..
Asda 6 mince pies for £1 are v nice..as are crumpets @Chris Pmmmmm..
We still have two hours of fasting to go in the UK @lovemyparrot , but I finished eating a noodly creation four hours ago, and won't be eating again for another 14 hours. Could be 13 actually, if clocks go back this weekend ? But anyway, today's fast went well, and now planning the next one. No cake before Christmas!
I'm in for my third fast of the week! Never done 3, but was feeling so not hungry at breakfast and lunch that I decided to jump in. Saturday is almost easier-- busy with kid activities and less time to hang around at home thinking of the snacks in the pantry and leftovers in the fridge. Going to make some pumpkin croissants to break the fast tomorrow morning!
Well done @ewoodwor! :like:
It was a good job that I fasted during the day yesterday because we had a really calorie laden evening, yum! :razz:
8 posts Page 1 of 1