Today is supposed to be the first day of the meteorological Spring - well not in England! Here in South Lincolnshire it's freezing! Both of the activities that I take part in on a Thursday were cancelled because of the weather so I treated myself to half a morning in bed! I caught up on Facebook, with the news, my emails and even had a short extra nap! Oh the joys of being retired!

Since then I have arranged travel insurance for our next cruise - what a bore that was, caught up with some other paperwork and tried to keep busy so that I don't think about eating. I have just made myself a mug of bouillon and yet more black tea so that I can make it through to dinnertime! Actually, I find that if I make it through to about 3pm then it is relatively easy to wait - if only because my head tells me that having gone so long without food it would be a waste to give in and eat now!

Good luck if you are fasting today. :clover: :clover: Why not pop in and say hello, even if you're not! It's good to have company, especially on a fast day! :grin: