The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

9 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone!

I'm back again! Here I am for my second fast of the week! Not sure what I'm going to have this evening - maybe nothing (who knows?!!)

Anyone joining me?

Bean :starving:
GO Go Go @nursebean-and Thursday fasters! Have a good one!
I'm fasting today too,good luck fasters,everywhere! X :clover: :clover: :clover:
And there she is!! How lovely to see you in here Candy! @Candicemarie - and fasting too?!! Wow!

Bean :heart:
Wow! It's definitely picking up around here! I'm semi-fasting today. I won't eat until around 3. Will probably exceed 500 calories though. No more than 700/800.

Hopefully this will get the scale down before I start my birthday/Easter weekend of indulgence!! :party:
Haha! Sounds as though you can't wait for your birthday/Easter plans! :party: :party: :cake: :cake:

Well done for doing another 'semi' fast today. I hope it goes well. I always find the fasts easier than the non-fast days - don't you?!

Have a great day!!

Bean :bugeyes:
No, actually I don't, which is why I switched from full day fasting to 16:8. I really need my lunch as a break when I'm at work!
I'm joining you today, @nursebean and @CandiceMarie (long time - no see). Only black tea so far and then nothing until dinner this evening, which will be something chicken-y with lots of vegetables. I am currently fighting off the 'It's lunchtime, you must eat something!' call from my brain, hence my visit to the forum! It has worked though, so that is good! :victory:

It has been a lovely sunny morning here and I was planning a quick walk before the rain arrives but it is clouding over and I don't think that I will make it back before it pours down! That's the advantage of living somewhere so flat - I can see the weather before it gets to me!

Anyway, I better go and do something - before the 'hunger monster' strikes again! Stay strong everyone! :smile:
Returned to 5-3 after several years. I had had a great experience when I had done it. Hoping for the same again ;-) have been doing it for 3 weeks this time but don't seem to really lost any weight. My husband is also doing it and he has already lost some. I need to be more particular.
My hardest part id not eating at work. Whenever I am working on a tough problem I feel like eating and I feel I cant concentrate unless I at - which is of course not true...

Cheers!
Hello fasting friends and welcome new friend @alka
Hope yr day has gone well..we have rested our digestive systems so hurray for us!
I am same as @stowgateresident hi Stowy! Chicken n veg for dindins
Enjoy yr evening meal folks,you earned it! xxxxx :victory: :victory: :victory:
9 posts Page 1 of 1