The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

23 posts Page 2 of 2
@nomes - good luck today, im also doing Thursday as a fasting day :grin:
WestLondonChick wrote: I'm in again today as I didn't manage my fast yesterday. I felt a bit out of sorts at 2pm-ish so thought it best to eat normally. Hopefully today will go more smoothly! Good luck everyone :clover: :heart:

How're you getting on? I'm in the same boat except I went to 4pm!! I'm here again today and food isn't available until I get home tonight so that simplifies things! No intention of blowing it today anyway.. Yesterday I started off with a bad mindset I think...
I'm having a good Fast day today, less than 50 cals so far, with dinner time in sight.
I'm having a Prawn salad, which is a standby of mine - the Prawns make it feel more of a treat as well as being low calorie. I've also made a Bulgar Wheat Salad (from the first Hairy Dieters book) to go with the Prawns and leafy stuff.
Plenty of calories left for a low cal Hot Choc at bedtime.
I'm in today. And for all of the US members who may be out and about and needing a low calorie fast food lunch, try the Wendy's small chili. 210 calories and $1.59. Quite satisfying. I have been eating a lot of hard boiled eggs and this is a nice change.
Hey I have finished my fast today. and winding down ready for bed. Next fast is Thursday, so will be back then.
Job done! Homemade lean turkey burgers (lettuce instead of bread!) with cheese and sugar-free jelly (not together! Ha!) - down the hatch! Hatch now firmly closed 'cept for camomile tea before bed..
Nearly done for the day, managed to keep very busy at work and at home with some housework, it's much easier when the day goes quickly. Had soup, salad and veg at home this evening after sticking to coffee with skimmed milk and sparkling water at work - nothing too complicated, but it works for me :grin:
I finished my first day, will be back Thursday to fast again!

Night everyone.
23 posts Page 2 of 2