The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hellooooooo! Is there anybody out there? I am fasting today and assuming that nobody else is? I had a busy morning so the fasting was easy. This afternoon I am home and sitting in front of a computer trying to write up committee Minutes. It is very tedious and I am right at that bored and hungry stage when I would like to eat something - well anything- but it is really too early to eat dinner! :starving: :starving:

This is my third week of fasting since I decided that I must lose my extra, regained weight, from a Christmas cruise, family New Year visit and then a further three weeks of eating too much because I just couldn't be bothered! :pig2: :pig2: I have lost 4.2 pounds of the 9.4 pounds that I need to lose in order to return to my target weight and the fasting days have been fine. Sadly, that couldn't be said for the non-fasting days where they have ranged from careful, considered and controlled eating to the 'eating anything in sigh't days! :shock:

However, I thought that, instead of raiding the biscuit box, I would come on here and distract myself while the hunger pangs pass. That has worked - hurrah - and now I am going to return to my boring Minutes and while away the next couple of hours until I can start our stir fry dinner!

I may be back - it just depends on the boredom level and the hunger pangs! :frown:

If you are fasting today, or just trying to keep those non-fasting days in check, then good luck. Stay strong! :victory:
It sounds like you are doing great, even with some indulgent non-fast days. Hang in there!

I stuck to my fasting window today and am just now (noon my time) eating lunch. I also went for a gorgeous 3 mile walk. It is unseasonably warm today and due to the recent snow, which is now melting, there were a lot of babbling brooks and waterfalls.

I hope to not need to snack this afternoon and make it until dinner, but we'll see. I do have some work to do and an errand to run later.

Hang in there!
2 posts Page 1 of 1