The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

8 posts Page 1 of 1
I'm in today after a terrible last week in every way. Aiming to get back on track for the Summer Challenge now - though turning up at the gym last night with 2 right trainers wasn't the best start!

Good luck to anyone else fasting today.
I'm also in, feeling big after a weekend away with lots of food and drink. Good luck to all :clover:
Not in today on my usual fast day, but decided to skip this week because I am approaching the lower region of my maintenance range :grin:
For those who are in: thinking about you and have a good fastday :like:
I am fasting today. And concerning the 'fad' discussion, I am doing the old fashioned 5:2. Not Mondays and Thursdays, though, because Monday has never suited me. I do Tuesdays and Thursdays, as part of my Summer Challenge maintenance. It was weird, but I skipped my maintenance fast last Thursday, because of visitors. The results were not disastrous. I weighed only 53 kg this morning. But I have found today's fasting a real struggle. Feel low, depraved, the time goes slowly. Thank God for this forum! I so hope that my Thursday fasting will be easier!!! :starving:
I'll be getting in only about 5 fasts before the next lot of guests arrive. They and good food are here for nearly two weeks. And then a fortnight later, in August the really important guests arrive with major good food. I still wonder how my summer maintenance will go... :razz:
But why worry about the future. we all have to get through today! :clover: Good luck to all!
I'm not fasting today but will eat mindfully and keep cals low.

Good luck today everyone. X :clover:
Aiming for at least 20 hours fast today, from 7pm last night, and then eating just a Yeo Greek style yogurt, salmon fillet and salad, strawberries and double cream.
It's too hot to eat much as its 30*C here now :0)
Woohoooo!
Sorry South-planet folks, hope it's not too bad for you today \o/
I'm in , rather late to join the thread. Just fluids so far. Painted the study and ran out of paint, so off on a trip to get more and also to see the Minion Movie. Great way to pass the time and will finish the room after a wee drink of juice. Sitting out but no sunshine and still not affy warm either.
Good luck fellow fasters : clover:
Fasting today in sunny California. It's flipping hot today. Even so, Im drinking my (hot) bullet proof coffee, which has been a game changer when it comes to fasting. Anyone else use this on fast days?
My reduction has been slow.. & Im doing 5:2 & 4:3 depending on the week. Down 5.5 lbs in 2months..would like to go 10? More.
Cheers!
8 posts Page 1 of 1