The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

14 posts Page 1 of 1
Good morning, I'm first in this morning, good luck one and all. I'm going for prawns and veg soup today. Meat free Tuesday! :wink:
Blimey you're in early today Mrs Oates!! :shock: glad to see you here - and so organised too!
I'm looking forward to my fast today. I'm planning on not eating until 7.00-7.30 today - and then I'm going to enjoy a WHOLE packet of Angel Delight! I simply can't wait! :grin:
Good luck today Tremendous Tuesday Fasters!
Bean xx
Hello everyone ! I am in today, as I am trying to shake things up a bit. This week will be Tuesday, Thursday and maybe Saturday fasts, which is fine by me because tomorrow will probably grocery shopping day and I just love having a special treat those days :razz:

Tonight will be a soup, as usual, I just don't know which one. I may try to make a cauliflower broccoli mix :wink:

Good luck :clover:
Hi there,can you tell me what is angel delight?
Yesterday turned into a semi fast! So, today I shall repeat that. Hope to get back to proper fasting Mondays and Thursdays.
Did well with this and lost 15 lbs but didn't stick to it like a fool and am now 8 lbs up. I plan in June to lose 12 to 14 lbs.
Have a good day all. :cool:
Good luck to all the Tuesday fasters! I am usually with you on a Tuesday, but today got derailed by a dinner invitation. So I will be in on Thursday's fast and will aim for a lightish day on Saturday.
It was 3 deg C here this morning - winter has come to Melbourne! I need to get my miso soup stocks up to keep me warm at fast day lunch times.
Made it to 12 noon on day 1, start 2. I have had chicken boullion and light lunch of 6oz cantaloupe. 1cup kale and kidney beans. Having green tea now, another bouillon for later if needed. Shrimp and green beans planned for dinner. So far so good.
I'm in today, sub for yesterday, which was a holiday here and since we went skating (finally!), didn't want an empty tum to cramp my style. I really prefer doing light days on work days anyway. I'll probably be fasting Thursday as usual, since we are doing a garage sale Saturday (yuck!) and have our work cut out for us Friday evening.

Hey @Manderley, we had a blast at the Bowie party on Friday! A bit blah at first, but the tribute band was quite good; I was pleasantly surprised, as I'm very skeptical about tribute bands in general. They are called Bowie Vision. They will be playing a show locally near Halloween, at which time they will be attempting to beat the record of number of people dressed up as the Thin White Duke... :grin:
@Newgirl? You haven't heard of Angel Delight?!! It isSO delicious but not at all healthy. You empty the packet (butterscotch flavour) into half a pint of milk and whisk! Hey presto! The most delicious pudding evs! I had the whole thing to myself - 420 calories - worth every one! :wink:
That's it now - the kitchen is closed!
Hope everyone has had a good one
Bean xx
Had a lovely easy fasting day today
Hope it went well for everyone xxx another one under our belts! :like: :victory: :heart:
@ferretgal Glad you had fun. And oooohhhh nice..... As someone who used to dress up as the Thin White Duke in my teens (I have natural red hair so just added a bit of blonde, cut them exactly right and wore a black and white pants and shirt) I could give tips to have the perfect look :grin:

Happy the day is over. Bit struggling with a late cold so have no taste, just coughing and sneezing all the time and with some weird cravings. To fast a Tuesday has been a weird experience, it just feels kind of off :confused: We'll see how it goes Thursday :wink:
@Manderley et al...
Just in case not everyone has seen this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYXKaAzEJrk
Thanks for clearing that us nurse bean,I don't think we have that here in oz,it sounds wicked,glad you enjoyed it
ferretgal wrote: @Manderley et al...
Just in case not everyone has seen this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYXKaAzEJrk

When you look at my signature, it's pretty obvious that I am touched by this :cool:
I love how he shakes Freddy's Kermitt :razz:
14 posts Page 1 of 1