The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

8 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello!

I am aiming for a fast/ light day today. Wednesdays are going to be my regular fast days, as usually I can keep myself busy for most of the day.

All the recent activity in the forum is great, and is helping me feel more motivated to stick to the fast day, despite already feeling hungry... :starving:

It is a cool day here in Melbourne, but is going to get dramatically hotter by the weekend. So a good time to get a few chores out of the way. :grin:

Best wishes to all fellow fasters, whatever your strategy! :clover: :smile:
Good luck @Sassy 1, you know you can do it. :smile:

I'm glad I did mine yesterday as it's so easy to find reasons to postpone a fast. Today I'm sticking with black coffees, lots of water and herbal tea, but will have a high protein lunch and dinner, and back to fasting again tomorrow. The only snack I brought with me to work is one nectarine.
Thanks @wmr309 - one of the best things about fasting is the day after!!! :razz:

You sound on track for a good non-fast day in preparation for another fast tomorrow. :smile: I MAY try for a fast day again on Friday. (Sat-Tues we have friends staying with us and fasting won't be appropriate!)

:smile: :smile: :smile:
Today is one of those fast days where the hunger pangs just have not abated. :cry: And there is a limit to how many black coffees and glasses of water I can stomach!! :grin:

I have kept as busy as I can, but decided I needed to have something to eat, so had some zucchini broth that I had in the freezer. That has helped a bit. Still a couple of hours at least til dinner time...

Replying to forum posts does help too...
Hi @Sassy1!
I am in today too - just coming to the end of the day. I work on Wednesdays which keeps me busy and away from snacking. I had a small quinoa salad at lunch time, and some veggies, quinoa and eggs for dinner. And a small homemade chia pudding for afters :-)
I hope you managed to get through to dinner time. The zucchini soup sounds good.
I am hoping to fast on Friday too as I am at work for half the day. Friday night is a challenge - as it's a time I am tempted to have a glass of wine and snack. So I must banish those thoughts this week!

cheers
Merry
I am also doing my 'window' fasting today. These are early days, so I lost a kilo yesterday. that was my first fast day after Christmas indulgence. :grin:
Well done to all those having a successful fast day. I tried it once last year and lost 4lb in my first week but didn’t keep it going. Story of my life!
So there were a few of us fasting yesterday! :smile: I managed to hang on til dinner (steamed veg au gratin), which ended up being quite late, but I did have some cheese, fruit and a slice of bread as well... So a BSD fast day. :razz: It does seem to be the case that I can only keep my cals to 500 if I really over indulged the day before. But I am okay with that.

Hope everyone else did okay. :clover: :heart:
8 posts Page 1 of 1