The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

9 posts Page 1 of 1
Calling all Wednesday Fasters, come in Wednesday fasters!

Where are the Antipodeans and Land of Rising Suners? Are ye not here yet? Europeans, get up! Its time to fast. :grin:
See you in a while Americans/ Canadians!
@Wasafan, were you out with the bins again?
@Loversghost and @egregious, hope you have more motivation this Wednesday.
@Slimmer, are you ready for another great mid week fast?
@Wildmissus, are you gone to work already? Hope you are enjoying serving your notice!
@Maryann, are you up to lunch yet?
@Philxjr, @Hazelnut20 and @piper, are you back on track since your break/holiday yet?
@Rachelc, how is the running going? Im just about to find motivation yo get out myself!
@Judithn, well done on getting below 150! :victory: next aim 145?
@Cblasz? Is it still too early for you? Did you get your air con replaced? Weren't they badly off to rob it from the wall!
I'm in. Usual Weds fast.
Good morning

I am in too. Second and last fast of the week. Also second fast since autumn. Not having a good day so far, just very unorganised today, forgot my drink at home and gonna have to go and get it soon.

Teething problems but I will iron them out again.
I'm in! Had a cinnamon whirl for breakfast (and I don't usually eat breakfast), dinner out and champers last night so a bit of damage control is in order!
Hey @scubachick and all you other Wed. fasters. I am in today as usual. Weight ever so slowly going down - don't know if I'll make the equinox challenge but will keep trying. Good luck everyone :like: :clover:
Second fast of week one on third attempt at a restart... Haha. Hope to do every Wednesday and Sunday. Today already feels hard and I don't usually find it hitting until about 4pm. It is only 11:10am... Maybe I'll go for some fizzy water and lemon juice... I am half way through cleaning the house.. Not my favourite activity. Will look on the forum every now and then for extra motivation! Best wishes to everyone fasting today. I have some juicy nectarines lined up for tomorrow.... Tomorrow isn't far away....
I'm in too ! Unfortunately I forgot to set my alarm for 6am so the bin guys didn't get to meet me in my night attire. I'm over it now though @scubachick , I've put the rubbish and the seagulls behind me. So it's 11am in sunny Weymouth and I've been busy wrestling with two 'easy to assemble' 12" desk fans for the past hour that it's taken my mind off food. They both work, at last, but instead of oscillating they make a painful clunking sound. Will just have to stop oscillating. Today I am looking forward to a tiny mediterranean orzo pasta lunch, and at 5pm a mushroom burger in a Warburton's Thin, before seeing Dawn of the Planet of the Apes at the cinema (not my thing, but no grown up films in a seaside town in the summer), without the aid of chocolates or ice cream, and afterwards a pub quiz where I will be drinking fizzy water whilst everyone else isn't. The main thing is to keep remembering that the main thing is the main thing. That's the main thing.
Hello all fasters, I am in today to. So far I have had 3 green teas = 0 calories. Full 500 ahead of me :like:

This is my second week and I have to say each fast day does get better, I am less hungry and cope better. I just keep finding myself thinking of calories with everything I do. I stopped mid brushing my teeth this morning thinking oh no I do hope toothpaste has no calories and making sure every bit exits my mouth! I even find myself looking at the back of un-edible things like my pritt stick at work haha. Obsessed!!

I have also been keeping a rough count of calories on days I don't fast which is great and I do average out at 2000 daily, apart from weekends when I drink far to much vodka. Such a shame vodka has so many calories it depresses me :curse:

Good luck to all, its great knowing I am not alone on this xx
@Susan8, you are not the only cal obsessive on here. I used to log my vit pills into MFP long after I knew they were zero cals! then there is all the times I move the weighing scales to different parts of the bathroom to double (and triple or quadruple) check my weight! On the other hand i dont like to mention all the zero cals food I found: broken biscuits in the bottom of the tin, left overs on the kids plates, licking the lid of yogurts, chef tastings as I cook for the family. The list grows!

Well, my day is just about done, as is my weeks fasting. I discovered cocktail saussages for tonights dinner. 7 of them on a side plate with a heap of broccoli looked like a feast.
9 posts Page 1 of 1