The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Fasting Today Wednesday 6th May
05 May 2015, 21:04
Morning All. I didn't participate in @nursebeans Dodo challenge but after reading the thread I have decided to sort of try it. So I've done Saturday and Monday and I'm fasting today and hopefully Friday. Weekend is too busy so will not manage it then.
Who else is fasting today.
I'm in today as well @Wineoçlock. The DODO challenge has inspired me to 4:3 and I am finding the fast days quite easy at the moment. I am committed to doing 4:3 (M/W/F), 3 x lowish carbs and 1 day off each week plus achieving my fitbit step total of 13,200 per day for the month of May. A sort of 3:3:1 I guess! The scales are not moving much at the moment so I need to do something different and hope that this will give the boost I need as my son't wedding in August is fast approaching and I need to go dress shopping soon.
:clover: :clover: I'm in also.Due to health issues I haven't fasted for a couple of months and as a result the weight is creeping up.It's time to put a stop to that so I'm in with vengeance.Lots of water and a mushroom stew for my evening meal.
Cheers Carmelk
I'm in. Had a successful fast Monday and a very low day yesterday as I just wasn't that hungry, so very pleased as I had felt myself slipping a bit. Only downside is dreadful lack of sleep for two nights. Not sure if it is the empty tummy feeling or stuffy hay fever nose :confused:
In as well. Moved yesterdays fast that would have been inconvenient to today. Flexibility is the word :smile: Following the usual routine on a fast day: two 'crackers swedish style' with some cheese for breakfast, one slice of bread for lunch and a tiny size dinner.
Have a good fastday!
5 posts Page 1 of 1