The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

9 posts Page 1 of 1
Starting again
23 Jul 2014, 06:43
Determined to give it a good go this time :bugeyes:
Re: Starting again
23 Jul 2014, 07:04
Hi David, I'm back again. I need to get back where I was last time!
Good luck :clover:
23 Jul 2014, 07:11
There have been quite a few people starting again. Have a look at the thread called 'the starting again tent'. Good luck.
23 Jul 2014, 07:31
Hello, welcome back and good luck. There's a lot of very informative stuff here...check out the science bits, fascinating.
23 Jul 2014, 08:40
Welcome back David. Nothing beats a good dose of determination - good luck.
23 Jul 2014, 16:26
Hi David..welcome back,but sometimes you dont even have to go away to stall! ..I've been on here every day this year probably,but have only lost two pounds ..i am ok with fast days but can't get my feed and replenish days right ...even after all this time,.so all we can do is keep on going on! :like: :clover:
Pick ourselves up and dust ourselves down! :lol: we CAN do it,so many others here have been successful! X
23 Jul 2014, 17:13
Welcome back David, sure you can do it, if needed with a little help from your friends
23 Jul 2014, 19:45
Thanks folks - not long to go to make it through my first 600 cal day for a long time :cool:
23 Jul 2014, 21:26
Well done David@David Knight youve got iff to a good start,now back on your horse clippety clop! :like:
9 posts Page 1 of 1