The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Sunday 3rd fast
03 Feb 2013, 06:15
I' m fairly sure Sunday is a quiet day for fasting. Who's with me today?
This is my 8th fast of the year. Had my coffee and that's it til tea time. Plenty of fluids though.
Could be a long day ;)
Re: Sunday 3rd fast
03 Feb 2013, 07:32
Morning janeg, today is also my fast day (num 4) Have been doing really well. 3lbs lost so far. Morning coffee consumed....plenty of flavoured water and a roast later with the family. Have a good one! :)
03 Feb 2013, 07:59
Hello shazyone- glad I'm not on my own! Daughter has just cooked breakfast and it smells good. Temptress but she doesn't know what I'm up to. Juice on the go just now. Enjoy your roast
03 Feb 2013, 08:33
I thought about fasting today, but I mindlessly munched my way through 2 slices of pizza for breakfast, so I think today is out. :oops:
03 Feb 2013, 08:56
Woops Perse! The joy of this is there's always tomorrow. :)
03 Feb 2013, 10:04
I'm just embarking on my 10th fast day. Fruit and a chocolate chip rice cake for breakfast, maybe soup for lunch. Sunday is a nice quiet day at home for me to fast, but I was really pleased last Wednesday when I managed to fast even though I was out and about, first at a craft class then a large supermarket shop. I had serious doubts about whether I'd be able to do it, but I did and the sense of achievement was great!
6 posts Page 1 of 1