The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

26 posts Page 2 of 2
Re: Fasting Wedneday 6th Feb
06 Feb 2013, 14:21
Third fast started today making this a 4:3 week....doing from 13:00 to 13:00 or longer if I can.....as this is my first week, finding it ok.
No side effects in general......apart from permanent feeling of hunger, but can get through it ok, with lots of liquid. Find the 3 small meals working for me ok, but the truth will be in the scales on Friday. Feel less bloated generally. And amazingly have managed to keep going despite the constant stream of children, and snacks coming through my home.
06 Feb 2013, 14:39
Yes teatime is the worst. Hungry kids and tea smells. I makes coffeeand try and sip that.
06 Feb 2013, 15:20
This is my 2nd fast day today. Was planning on doing wednesdays anyway, but today its more of I have no food to my name and with the terrible weather I have here I can't brave an hour and a half walk to and from the shops with heavy bags. Going to bus it to the gym later, but not sure how intense I'll be able to make it :)
06 Feb 2013, 15:21
7th. Fast day and on annual leave so keeping busy with a jigsaw. Got other things to do but just not as interested! Bought cadburys mis shapes yesterday and they are calling out. Bad chocolate
06 Feb 2013, 15:33
Just reposting as I posted for Tuesday by mistake. On 2nd fast day this week but it is sooo cold it's making me hungry. Had scrambled eggs for breakfast a coffee then a bovril, just going to have late lunch of home-made soup - vlc - then chicken and salad tonight. However have got some physical work to do = muck out 2 stables, and have ridden 1 round block!
06 Feb 2013, 18:08
couple of hrs and then I can eat my supper!
then 4 whole days of feast!!! YAY

Keep going everyone only the evening to get through!
06 Feb 2013, 18:10
Hello all Wednesday fasters
Well have got to 6pm & I will be making a supper of 3 eggs scrambled with a little very light Philadelphia cream cheese & some smoked salmon. I haven't worked out the calories yet but if enough will have a slice of whole meal bread & also before bed have a small glass of milk. I have been feeling chilly today so may also take a hot water bottle to bed for my cold feet. The evening milk last fast day did seem to help me sleep better.
Enjoy your suppers
Isis :D
06 Feb 2013, 19:28
Hi everyone,

Well today is my 3rd fast day, & it has been harder for some reason but hey nearly over not long untill tomorrow. Myself & hubby are both trying the diet, & as to be expected he lost 5 lb in the first week, I of course stayed the same!!!! :cry:
Still I am hoping that I will catch up next weigh in day ( fingers crossed) today we've had porridge this morning and home made soup this evening.

I really enjoy reading everyone's thoughts and ideas for low cal meals.

Fasting Friday, lets hope the fat starts to move

Be happy everyone :lol:
06 Feb 2013, 20:58
Hi there! I'm halfway though my 3rd week & i've been doing 4:3 so I guess this is fast day no 8! I have to say the fast days this week have been a doddle, haven't felt hungry & haven't really thought about food much at all. I save all my calories (except bovril & coffee) for my evening meal which have mostly consisted of M&S fuller longer or count on us meals. Just works for me, minimal shopping/thinking or cooking! :lol:
06 Feb 2013, 21:51
That's the thing I love about fast diet you are not forever looking what to eat it really makes you free on the fasting day gives loads of time for other stuff
06 Feb 2013, 21:53
Nearly gave up on this fast day about 40 mins ago but had another cup of tea with milk this time, and am now feeling full and about to go to bed.....so when I wake up in the morning, hopefully about 7, can have my porridge and before I know it, it will be 13:00....and no more fast days til Monday .....roll on thurs at 13:00.
26 posts Page 2 of 2