The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

26 posts Page 1 of 2
Weds fasters how are you doing?
06 Feb 2013, 08:29
4th fast day for me today two weeks in

Would normally do a Thurs but I'm working tomz and my job is very physical so Swopped as only in my office today Work from home mostly so no one around to tempt me

Lost 8lb so far but not all on 5.2. I was calorie counting till I read about this diet but I
Sooooo much prefer it. Calorie counting is pure drudge and much more likely to cheat.
Good luck weds people. ;)
Fasting Wedneday 6th Feb
06 Feb 2013, 08:49
Anyone else?
After my failure yesterday, I am fasting today. I am just going to make my second cup of tea and take the dog for a walk. I am also hoping to do C25K later.
Good luck all!
Hi
I'm also fasting today (fast number 5) rather than the usual Thursday as tomorrow is my husband's birthday and there's only so much temptation a girl can have :lol:

I am however planning to bake a cake later so that will be interesting as I usually lick the bowl out.....

Am also on week 2 of coaching a beginners running course which is helping me get back into it as well, so it will be the first time I have exercised on a fast day so a day of firsts really!

Good luck and enjoy all that fast/repair today.
Amanda
Re: Fasting Wedneday 6th Feb
06 Feb 2013, 09:04
I'm fasting too, this is my third and I'm looking forward to it, just had my egg white omelette but still have to plan what I am having for dinner.

Enjoy your fast today Wednesday-Fasters!
06 Feb 2013, 09:22
Hi all,
I'm fasting today and its my 12th fast!! I have long meeting this morning which should hopefully take up most of the morning and then i've got a greek yogurt and a few cherries to get me through to dinner time which is a boiled egg, ham and yogurt woo!!
Happy fasting all :-)
Mel
06 Feb 2013, 09:30
Hiya everyone

I am fasting today as well, usually do Thursday but out for a meal tomorrow so decided to do today instead. I am also thinking of maybe trying to do Friday for the 4:3 this week, but that depends on whether I make wise choices at the meal tomorrow or not :oops:

Hope everyone has a good day.

Angela x
06 Feb 2013, 09:32
Hi there

I'm fasting today (4th fast). Last week I did 2 consecutive days of fasting and spread my calories out, but this week I am aiming for 4:3 and then next week 5:2 - it's just how it's fitting in with my Life. I have also been saving up my calories til the end of the day this week, which I am finding easier, but needed a Bovril drink at lunch time.

Yesterday, on a feed day really struggled to eat anywhere near what would be 2000 calories (although I didn't count calories, but as a life long dieter, I kind of totted them up in my head at the end of the day). So to make up the calories I had my OH's full fat pudding (380 cals!) and I have to say, it didn't taste that great!! Prefer my WW puds!

Keeping busy today and have already been out for one walk, will do another, plus housework, pilates and somewhere in there is a meeting where I will surely be tempted!!

Good luck everyone - hope it goes well today :lol:
06 Feb 2013, 10:21
Hi All, I'm fasting today, started Jan 1st so I'm into my routine now. I prefer to have a late breakfast at about 11am (so only a short time to go). I then go out for a run at midday so I'll drink plenty of fluids (water mainly) before my second meal at about 4:30pm. It seems to work for me :D
Good luck to all the other fasters today.
06 Feb 2013, 10:24
Its my fourth fast day today (week 2) and feeling a bit tired and fed up. Really dont want to go to work in a bit. Normally feel quite lively on a fast day. Hoping the fresh air will brighten me up! Determined to get through today and look forward to tomorrow.
06 Feb 2013, 10:49
Hello Wednesday fasters
I am joining you today because I am going out to friends for lunch on Friday & would like to eat everything without any feeling of guilt! My usual fast day is Friday & I also fasted on Monday this week. This is my fourth fast in my second week & my scales say I am going down although all will be revealed on Sunday that is my weigh day. I am planning scrambled eggs & smoked salmon for supper that I have bought for a treat on a fast day, it reminds me of Christmas breakfasts but I will refrain from the Bucks Fizz! I have just had my Typhoid & Hep A boosters in preparation for my holiday in Egypt starting 7th March that I am really looking forward to. I hope that I will be able to have lost more weight by then.
Have a good day all fasters we can do this!
Isis :D
06 Feb 2013, 11:39
Hello!
I'm fasting today too! This is my 3rd fast since starting this plan last Friday.
Just having a cup of coffee with 60ml milk as my morning treat.
Found Monday's fast hard as the mid-morning porridge and strawberries seemed to make me feel hungrier. Maybe the lack of protein? It felt a long time until I ate in the evening whereas Friday morning's egg and mushroom omelette filled me up for ages.
I suppose to start with it is trial and error?

Good luck everyone :D
06 Feb 2013, 11:55
Morning all!

Start of the second week and 3rd fast day. Not sure what I'm eating today but it won't be much!!! Lots of water though.
06 Feb 2013, 12:40
So far one coffee and one redbush tea down
WL have my soup 150 cal lunch in an hour and then supper at 8 ish so I don't have a rumbly tum at bed.
Great to see so many weds fasts
X
06 Feb 2013, 12:43
:D I had a fast day yesterday, but thinking of having one today too as I'm going out with a friend tomorrow, and the rest of this week and weekend are looking busy socially.
Unusually for me I have eaten in the middle of the day and used up 250 calories, but I was hungry.
I have made a weight watchers beef stew and dumplings for dinner that comes in at 275 calories.
Now if I hadn't had that soup I could have had a few new potatoes with my stew, but no doubt ill survive.
Hope you are all having a good day.
BTW how do I put a wee smilie on my post?
06 Feb 2013, 13:55
Hello Wednesday Fasters....

This is my 3rd fast, lost 1 lb last week, which I was pretty happy with.
I'm trying to do today and tomorrow as I feel like having a really nice weekend...ha ha...
Has anyone done a 2 day fast? Also just wondered when you guys weigh yourself, onc a week or after a fast day?
26 posts Page 1 of 2