29%
Great British Bake Off
71%
Total votes : 24

Bake Off v Celeb Masterchef??
04 Sep 2013, 19:24
Which do you prefer?? :grin: :cake: 8-)
Bake Off.

Those masterchef presenters are so irritating.
Bake Off - it isn't even close. If John and Gregg (i am assuming they are the presenters - wouldn't know as i haven't been following it at all) had someone like Sue Perkins to keep them from getting too up themselves (I can see Paul has some Torode-ish tendencies which Sue is brilliant at bringing down to size) it might be bearable. But no, so not.
Don't know who he is, but the only bit of eye candy has left sleb masterchef.
Prefer #gbbo because they are ordinary people.
I am no patissier, but enjoy the breadmaking challenges.
Bake off, I love it and now it's back on I will not be fasting on a tuesday as I have to have a cuppa and a nibble while watching it. It's bake off law.
Masterchef all the way, love the variety of food - don't get me wrong I love my kids and cakes etc but there must be savoury before the sweet! Not keen on Paul Hollywood (actually I know some folks who deal with him and don't find it pleasant) but then I'm no John Torode fan either. Love Greg though! All the better when it's Greg & Monica with Michel Roux Jr.
Oh please don't make me choose :( I love them both in equal measures because they are so different. I would feel disloyal picking one over the other.... like asking me which one of my children is my favourite!!!
Well no one has actually voted yet :lol: but it does seem that so far, GBBO wins out ...
Silverdarling wrote: Well no one has actually voted yet :lol: but it does seem that so far, GBBO wins out ...

Eh? I can see that the total votes are 8; 4 for each!
Bake Off, every time. I don't even bake and I'm riveted! :)
:bugeyes: :doh: :confused: :oops: note to self: must vote first to see result !! #whataberk
Love bake off.......not sure my partner feels the same! Lots of eye rolling if I accidentally turn over and find its on :)
Mine's not the most informed vote 'cos I've never watched gbbo, so I've voted Masterchef :lol:

Although in all honesty I prefer it when it's NOT celebrities!
I love GBBO. I also love Masterchef Australia but can't stand the British version at all - it's the presenters that put me off.
Windsinger I prefer UK masterchef, but I do watch the Australian one too. I haven't watched bake off but saw that the UK one is screening here soon. After reading about it here I've set it up to record.
16 posts Page 1 of 2