The FastDay Forum

Forum & Progress Tracker Help

9 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi, not sure if this is the place to post this.

For the last few days, when I have tried to get on the forum around noon Aust Eastern Standard time, I just get a blank page. I can access the general info on the site, but not the discussion forums.

If this is a regular thing, can we be informed what times the forums are not accessible, so I can plan around that. (I used to be able to access the discussion forum at these time.)

Thanks! :)
Sassy1 wrote: Hi, not sure if this is the place to post this.

For the last few days, when I have tried to get on the forum around noon Aust Eastern Standard time, I just get a blank page. I can access the general info on the site, but not the discussion forums.

If this is a regular thing, can we be informed what times the forums are not accessible, so I can plan around that. (I used to be able to access the discussion forum at these time.)

Thanks! :)

@Moogie
I don't think so sassy. Have tagged Moogie here, should be able to help you more.

We are usually informed about planned down time, :bugeyes:
Yes, I've had exactly the same problem.Seems to be about 11-12 in the morning.
I don't think we have anything scheduled at that time which could cause these problems, is it down for long each time? I'll ask @fast_paul to take a look! Thanks for bringing this to my attention and sorry for the inconvenience!
It's not available to me in the evenings either, probably after about 10pm.
Hi @Moogie

Not sure how long it is down, but seems to be roughly the same time each day and for at least 10 mins I would say. Sounds like it could be a problem with access from overseas??
Every day it seems, a blank screen for around an hour at what would be around 2 am London time.
Hi everyone,

Really sorry about this - it looks like there have been problems around this time. I'll have a closer look and see what is going on.

Thanks again for your patience,

Paul (fast_paul)
Hi again,

It seems we had two backups of the site going on at once, causing the downtime. I've cancelled the duplicate backups so the site shouldn't experience the downtime. Please let me know (ideally via this thread) if you still see any problems around 1:00-1:40 BST/8:00-8:40pm East Coast USA or 10:00-10:30am EST Australia.

Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Paul
9 posts Page 1 of 1