The FastDay Forum

Forum & Progress Tracker Help

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,
I didn't used to get email from Moogie when I had PMs. Now I do (mysteriously - I didn't change anything). I don't want this. If I turn off the notification setting, will I still get notified on the home page? Hope so, otherwise I'd never know without going specifically to the message page to look.
Thanks,
Wendy
@wendyjane if you go to User Control Panel, and Board Preferences tab, look down and click 'no' button on Notification of private messages, that should do the trick.
You're not going bonkers Wendy. My settings changed spontaneously also. Prob due to the new server.
Thank you both. Done. I'll assume that the notification on the home page, which now says "1 new message" because Silverdarling tagged me, will continue to let me know when I have messages...
Yep, just tested with a couple of others, and it works the way it did before :like:
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Similar Topics