The FastDay Forum

Forum & Progress Tracker Help

11 posts Page 1 of 1
HELPPPP!!!!!!!!!
14 Nov 2013, 20:17
I have been trying to attach photos to a before and after post and its not working.
Every picture I try to attach doesn't and message says the item you tried to attach is not valid
What do I do ??????? :?:
Re: HELPPPP!!!!!!!!!
14 Nov 2013, 20:21
Type in "how to post an avatar" in the search box. There is a thread from Dominic which tells you how to do it. Edit. Found it help-f14/topic5530.html
14 Nov 2013, 20:36
Are the pictures saved on your computer or at another site? If pictures are on your computer, start in full editor mode, scroll down passed the 'save draft''preview''submit' section, you will see "Options" and "Upload Attachment", click on Upload attachment, browse to your pic and click "add the file" then then click on "place inline" and submit. Sounds complicated but really isn't. :wink:
14 Nov 2013, 20:47
Betsygr8 thanks for info but have done exactly that and I get an invalid pic message feel like pulling hair out I've been trying to do this since 2.30 this afternoon. Maybe its an omen and the before pic is that offensive its not being accepted lol :-)
14 Nov 2013, 20:52
Hmmmm, :?: well then, in that case let's call for better help ... MOOGIE! :announce: @moogie :grin:
14 Nov 2013, 20:56
If you are not selecting from the gallery, you need to upload to another site first like picasion. As per the thread I posted.
14 Nov 2013, 20:58
Karen, Cheryl isn't trying to post an avatar by her name, she wants to post pictures in a thread post.
14 Nov 2013, 21:01
Betsysgr8 wrote: Karen, Cheryl isn't trying to post an avatar by her name, she wants to post pictures in a thread post.

Got it thanks! :oops: :oops: It doesn't work for me either so I upload to photobucket first and then post the link.
14 Nov 2013, 21:05
I was going to suggest photobucket, you register for free then upload the pics from pc to photobucket then just copy IMG code into your post on here
14 Nov 2013, 21:09
Rawkaren thanks for trying to help but I'm a hopeless case when it comes to techy stuff :-) :-)
14 Nov 2013, 21:37
I would guess either the files are too large (think the limit is 1mb but will double check) or they're the wrong file type (should be jpg, PNG or gif).
11 posts Page 1 of 1