The FastDay Forum

Forum & Progress Tracker Help

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Apologies, I am sure the answer to this is somewhere but life is just too short at my age! When I look at a thread it gives me the oldest post first. Much as I would love to read through 50 pages ... !!!!!! Please, is there a way to change it so I get the latest posts are first?

Help very much appreciated
SilverS
This is what I do:

Click on "View New Posts" in the upper left quarter of the window (under the "Forum Menu".) You can save this as a new web link to bypass this step in the future.

Then, when you find a topic of interest, click on the highest blue boxed number, then scroll to the bottom.
Thanks, this is what I already do, but some forums have a way of letting you choose whether you read older or newer posts first which makes life a lot simpler and I wondered if this forum had this facility.

SilverS
Hi Silverslimmer,
I am new to this, but I noticed the box at the bottom of each page marked with choice ascending or descending in time, if you choose descending it will put the newest post at the top of the page.....or possibly vice versa, I've forgotten already! Hoping my memory will improve if I keep on 5:2.....
Wow, @JLmid, I've been using this forum for over three years and I didn't know that you could change the order to newest first! :shock: Thank you for being so observant! :like: :like: :like: :like: :smile:
That's ok, @StowgateResident, pleased to be of service! I have been having a look through a lot of old posts to get inspiration and glean other fasters' hot tips, lots of them were from you encouraging people - keep up the good work !
6 posts Page 1 of 1