The FastDay Forum

Forum & Progress Tracker Help

7 posts Page 1 of 1
Have I done something wrong or is this normal?
Cheers
Lou xx
:heart: Did you press enter button or the reset by mistake?
If you did everything correct maybe@moogie can help you later on. :clover:
No! Just tried again and it still won't show them. Clicked save settings At the bottom...presume that's right?
Right I've just tried mine and bearing in mind I'm on a tablet
I touched/clicked the right hand side of my tracker line and the figures pop up for me to see as before they weren't
on "show" for me to look at. :heart:
Thanks sue. Still doesn't work, but don't worry, I know where I want to be! Xx
Are the numbers remembered on your settings page or does it forget them each time you load that page? Your graphs should show it all properly once you've added some weigh-in data beyond your initial stats. You can get this by adding some data and then delete it once you've checked the graphs are working :)
Just weighed myself, added that in and now it all shows! Thanks for your help guys xx
7 posts Page 1 of 1