The FastDay Forum

Forum & Progress Tracker Help

4 posts Page 1 of 1
posted twice by mistake
14 Oct 2013, 03:09
Hi. Quick question. How do I delete my own post please? I accidently put one up twice as I thought it hadn't gone through. I've had a look at the FAQ and gone into edit, but can't see how to delete it. Thanks very much.
Re: posted twice by mistake
14 Oct 2013, 03:43
You can't delete your own posts or threads but a moderator/admin can, if you feel something needs to be deleted just make a post in the thread or send a pm to a mod on line.

BTW: I took care of your duplicate post already ;)
14 Oct 2013, 06:14
Thank you for your efficient help.
16 Oct 2013, 13:09
Just wanted to apologise for the current issues when posting - I know sometimes it looks like the post hasn't gone through but actually it has. Our host is currently investigating as this seems not to be an issue with the forum software/database but something on the server >.<;;
4 posts Page 1 of 1