The FastDay Forum

Forum & Progress Tracker Help

12 posts Page 1 of 1
Finally not obese anymore, just barely but finally! :victory: Going so slow for me but at least it's going down. We have Thanksgiving this week in the US which is pretty much a FOOD centered holiday so I may be obese again by Friday but hopefully I will behave. Wish me luck and thanks to the forum for all the help!
Congrats and well done Doey! It's a lovely feeling to just be overweight, isn't it? ;) Don't worry about Thanksgiving, you have seen the number on the scale and the BMI chart, you will get there again and soon. Don't be surprised that when you fill your plate on Thursday, you won't be able to eat it all! lol Enjoy! :drink: :)
It's a wonderful feeling to move down a BMI group isn't it? Well done Doey and good luck for the next bit! :clover:
Congratulations.
I'm aiming for just overweight, as well. Its a long way to go, but for the first time in over 20 years I hope of eventually getting there.
Great job. Well done to you! :heart:
Congrats Doey!
Congratulations!!!!! and Happy Thanksgiving!!! :)
Hi Doey :heart: well done on dropping from obese to overweight :heart:  You Luck girl but I bet you feel fantastic and so you should because it doesn't matter how long it takes you made it :clover: Good Luck with whatever comes next
:clover: :clover: Sue :clover:
That's great! Well done! I hope to follow you into the overweight camp really soon!
Thank you all, slow and steady will get me there I guess. After all the holidays are over I plan on kicking it up somehow. Either add a 3rd fast day each week or add exercise of which I don't do much.
that's awesome, congrats!! (and Happy Thanksgiving!)
Great news.... and a happy Thanksgiving and downward to Christmas
12 posts Page 1 of 1