The FastDay Forum

Forum & Progress Tracker Help

6 posts Page 1 of 1
Progress Tracker Glitch?
09 Oct 2013, 04:00
Hi Everyone,

I'm new and have been (successfully) at it for 3 weeks now. I've lost a total of 1.7 kilos BUT my progress Tracker keeps saying 1.1 and even though I KNOW I've lost the weight, it's disheartening to not see it in print lol (am I weird?). I thought that it was perhaps because the tracker will only register whole kilos as opposed to points of a kilo so I attempted to change my settings from metric to imperial so that a half a kilo would show up as a pond lol - it won't let me do this :cry:

My start weight was 85.7 kilos or about 189 pounds. I am now 84 kilos or 185 pounds. It's more than a kilo so why won't it acknowledge that :?:

Has anyone else had this problem?
Re: Progress Tracker Glitch?
09 Oct 2013, 05:01
Well done on the loss! You might want to pm @Moogie with the info if she doesn't reply in a few hours, still very early in UK. Since you don't have your tracker visible to the public there isn't much that anyone else can suggest?

edit: I moved this topic to progress tracker help where Moogie can see it more clearly. ;)
10 Oct 2013, 00:51
Thanks Betsysgr8

I actually thought my stats were visible as I've done that too - maybe I'm just not computer savy lol but I'll try again and will as you suggest pm@Moogie when I get home as that'll be closer to a civilized time in the UK.

Thanks again for your help :)
10 Oct 2013, 19:00
Hi Renaissancewoman and welcome to the forum.

Did you enter your weight loss as 1kg and 7g rather than 1kg and 700g?

:)
10 Oct 2013, 22:07
Yes, it looks like you mis-entered your start weight. I'll correct it for you tomorrow when I'm back at my desk :)
14 Oct 2013, 03:38
Thanking you :) I did it REALLY quickly when I was on a lunch break at work so I may well have entered 85 instead of 85.7 as the start weight....

Thanks for helping me out :)
6 posts Page 1 of 1