The FastDay Forum

Forum & Progress Tracker Help

13 posts Page 1 of 1
Im in OZ and it says todays date is in the future. I have my time set to Australia but the profile system doesnt seem to read this.

Is this something that's been looked at.

just too excited to enter in my data but i guess i just have to wait a few hours.
Juliana.Rivers wrote: just too excited to enter in my data but i guess i just have to wait a few hours.

Go on... it's nearly morning here... well, 10pm anyway!
@Juliana.Rivers That can happen if it's still the previous day in the UK. All you need to do is to amend the date with the drop-down buttons to our correct one, right where you enter your progress data.
Welcome to Assie. I hope you have a great time here.
Tara25 wrote: @Juliana.Rivers That can happen if it's still the previous day in the UK. All you need to do is to amend the date with the drop-down buttons to our correct one, right where you enter your progress data.

it wont let me or facetiously says.. are you psychic or words to that effect :grin:
That's really strange. I do it all the time because I usually update early in the morning our time, which is still the previous day in the UK. Clues please @moogie?
Juliana.Rivers wrote:
it wont let me or facetiously says.. are you psychic or words to that effect :grin:

LOL :grin:
Tara25 wrote: That's really strange. I do it all the time because I usually update early in the morning our time, which is still the previous day in the UK. Clues please @moogie?

UK is 11 hours behind Oz so thats why you would see it i think. Australia is always first in the world or near first to get the New Years fireworks cracking.

i just realised how you tag someone, by looking at your post. doh. God i can be a klutz sometimes and i work in web!
At some point I need to find time to work in users timezones into the tracker, my apologies if what I had set up to allow for the time difference doesn't seem to cover your zone. I'll try to make some tweaks today as a temporary fix.
I'm in NZ and always have to change the date using the drop down arrow. Don't have any problem with it tho. That's really strange ay!
Hang in there and keep up the good work!
Moogie wrote: At some point I need to find time to work in users timezones into the tracker, my apologies if what I had set up to allow for the time difference doesn't seem to cover your zone. I'll try to make some tweaks today as a temporary fix.

thank you Moogie but its not urgent or anything. i guess my preChristmas enthusiasm gets me on the scales at like 6.30am and if its a good reading i feel i need to publish it on tracker before midday lol
@Juliana.rivers are you perhaps on a mobile device like a tablet? Which browser are you using?

I'm still trying to get to the bottom of why you don't have the option to change it in the dropdown since susie and I do :confused:
Tara25 wrote: @Juliana.rivers are you perhaps on a mobile device like a tablet? Which browser are you using?

I'm still trying to get to the bottom of why you don't have the option to change it in the dropdown since susie and I do :confused:

its 9am in Sydney now and i was able to add 25th october in drop down no problem today. ill try it again another day and see if problem persists.

im on firefox on desktop
13 posts Page 1 of 1