The FastDay Forum

Forum & Progress Tracker Help

18 posts Page 1 of 2
Hi I just noticed that I entered 25/2/12 for my start date instead of 25/2/13! Can you change this for me please?
Ive put the wrong date in mine also :( should of put mine the week before - not sure how we go about changing it?
I'll make these changes for you during my lunch break in a bit :)
Those have now been updated :)
I put the wrong year in mine as well, it should have been 2013.
Welcome to the forums, bdank!
Thanks Tracieknits. Moogie can you fix the date on mine too?
I put the wrong date too! I put 2012 by mistake, so then added the correct date. Now it looks as though I have been on this diet for over a year!!! Could you correct it for me too please? Many thanks
Away on holiday at the mo but will update for you as soon as I can!
I have wrong weight in my tracker but have been in touch, would love sometime for tracker to reflect when I decided to change my WOE for better. Nice to see your smiling face Moogie enjoy the rest of your break
Oh Moogie,
would you please change my start date too?
I put down April 28th 2013 an it is actually a week earlier: April 21th 2013.
Thanks a lot!!!!!
and wishing you a lot of fun during your breake :like:
Same for me, 2012 instead of 2013 would be greatful for having this changed since the text that i with this pace would be done in 151 weeks seems very depressing... :wink:
Okie dokie, am now up to date with all these requests! :D
Thank you so much. Hope you had a lovely holiday. x
18 posts Page 1 of 2