The FastDay Forum

Forum & Progress Tracker Help

7 posts Page 1 of 1
starting weight
18 Mar 2013, 14:25
I accidentally put my starting weight as over double my actual weight because I didn't covert correctly from lbs to stones. Is there any way to change that. I lost 1.5 lbs this week and it looks like I have lost over 185 lbs. :( I hate to have that added into the tracker data for the program over all too.

Is the best thing to do abandon this user name and start over with a new user name?

Thanks!
Re: starting weight
18 Mar 2013, 15:30
If you send Moogie a PM, she might be able to fix that part of your tracker. Best of luck.
18 Mar 2013, 17:18
It's no trouble for me to update your starting stats (and at this very moment I am working on some modifications to allow for entries in just pounds, to save our international users from having to convert to stones & lbs!), just send me a message to let me know what weight you need your starting data set to (or post if here if you don't mind it being public).
18 Mar 2013, 19:49
Thank you so much. I sent you a message with the correct start weight. :-)
19 Mar 2013, 09:59
No problem, it's been received and actioned :D
11 Apr 2013, 01:32
Can I edit my progress to show lbs lost? How many lbs is a stone? Thanks for your site. Anyway we can send in a donation to keep it going ? Dory
11 Apr 2013, 08:15
Hi Dory - you can choose imperial (lbs & stones) instead of metric in the settings area of your progress tracker. There are 14lbs in a stone. As you've probably seen, the weigh-in stats display in kg, stones & lbs and just lbs so you can see how it all equates, and your tracker homepage will show your total lbs lost rather than stones & lbs anyway.
7 posts Page 1 of 1